Q-Fiber DWDM is a wavelength division multiplexing technology which allows transmission of up to 160 optical channels through a single fiber. The channel spacing is 1.6 nm for DWDM 200 GHz, 0.8 nm for DWDM 100 GHz and 0.4 nm for DWDM 50 GHz. The ability to transfer information in one fiber makes it possible to build low-cost metropolitan and wide area networks. DWDM technology enables the transmission of up to 100 Gb/s per channel, as well as any configuration in the following modes: ADD & DROP, MUX and DMUX.
▪ Packaging: LGX, ODF 19’’, splice tray, ABS,
▪ Description of the wavelength on the front panel,
▪ Any configuration of fiber optic connectors,
▪ Wavelength range from 1528.77 nm to 1610.49 nm (C-band & L-band).
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx, PON.
Photos and dimensions:
How to order:
▪ A 3-year warranty,
▪ Measurements at different wavelengths,
▪ Description of outputs / inputs,
▪ Each product is custom-made,
▪ All modules are sealed with a label guarantee,
▪ Modules are packed in a protective cardboard box.
Files to download: