The modular distribution box OMP 19 '' 3U Q-Fiber consists of a chassis (rack mount box) and blade modules used for the organization of fibre optic cables. The box is designed to accommodate up to twelve blade modules. Cassette module is a solution that allows for easy management of connections within a single distribution frame. Thanks to the modular system can be developed up to 288 fibres. Cassette modules are mounted to the chassis with screws integrated into the front panel, which allows for very fast assembly and disassembly of modules, without the need for additional tools.
▪ May be mounted in rack space 19 ",
▪ Elements made of aluminium,
▪ Accommodates up to 12 modules,
▪ The maximum number of splices per module: 24,
▪ Module provided with cuts for fixing tubes,
▪ The chassis dimensions: 132x483x178 [mm] height x width x depth.
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx
How to order:
||Chassis OMP 19" 3U|
|M - OMP3U12ST
||Module OMP 3U 12xST/FC/DIN d-hole|
|M - OMP3U12CS||Module OMP 3U 12xSC/E2000 simplex *|
|M - OMP3U6CD||Module OMP 3U 6xSC/ST/FC duplex / LC quad|
|HP - OMP3U||hole plug OMP 3U|
|* Suitable for LC/LX.5/MTRJ duplex S.C. foot print adapters.|
▪ Accommodates 12 blade modules
▪ Packed in cardboard box.
▪ Mounting screw M6 (4 pcs.),
▪ Modules slide (24 pcs.).
▪ Mounting screw M2,5 (2 pcs.),
▪ Splice tray DIN24 WHITE (1 pc.),
▪ Front panel (1 pc.),
▪ Organiser (1 pc.).
▪ Nylon cable tie 80x2,5mm,
▪ Splice protectors,
▪ Fibre tubes distributors,
▪ Corrugated hoses (conduits),
▪ Fibre optic adapters.
Files to download: