The Vertical Hermetic Fiber Optic Splicing Closure is a complete set of accessories used for connecting permanently two (or more) fiber optic cables. A closure is installed in a vertical position. Air-tight closure is fulfilled by a rubber sealing washer, which protects the fibre-optic fusion splices against the influence of adverse working conditions. It is an ideal solution for works in the telecommunication manholes and data communication containers. It is possible to install the closure on a wall or on a pole. The packing of the introduced cables is made by means of heat shrink pipes (shrinks).
▪ High quality ABS material,
▪ Airtight closure,
▪ Cable port: 3 x ø 15 mm + 1 x ø 18 mm (oval),
▪ Core capacity: 48,
▪ Organizer tube,
▪ Metal handles of the central element,
▪ Size (H x W): 301 x ø 178 [mm].
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx, PON.
Photos and dimensions:
How to order:
|DJS-75II Vertical Hermetic Fiber Optic Splicing Closure
DIN12 Splice Tray (12 cores)
▪ FOST D37 DIN12 (1 pc),
▪ Key to the M8 bolt (1 pc),
▪ Self-adhesive aluminium foil (1 sheet 190x160 mm),
▪ Earthing wire ø1.5 mm (0.3 m),
▪ Labeling paper (1 set),
▪ Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (3 round + 1 oval),
▪ Clip for an oval shrink (1 pc),
▪ Nylon tie (8 pcs),
▪ Clamping ring for poles (1 pc),
▪ Organizer tube (1 pc).
▪ FOSC holds up to four FOST D37 DIN12 cassettes,
▪ FOSC has an additional handle cable,
▪ FOSC is packed in a cardboard box.
Files to download: