EtherWAN Systems, founded in 1996 in Irvine CA, has become a leader in supplying Ethernet connectivity for applications in various markets including; intersection traffic monitoring, transportation, building automation, Security & Surveillances, utility, oil & mining, field automation, etc. Since 2002 EtherWAN’s official distributor in Poland is DLL Partners.
EtherWAN specializes in designing and manufacturing fiber optic industrial Ethernet products for harsh environments and conditioned rooms. EtherWAN designs and manufactures a full line of Iindustrial Ethernet Switches, Media Converters, Ethernet Extenders (Phone Wire & Coaxial Cable) and Serial Servers for commercial and hardened environments.
EtherWAN's US headquarters is located in Anaheim, CA USA with Pacific Rim headquarters and manufacturing im Taipei, Taiwan. With engineering expertise on both sides of the Pacific Ocean and its own production lines in Taiwan, EtherWAN continues to provide professional support with the most advanced Ethernet technology at very affordable prices.
- - Extended Ethernet Distance
- Long distance Ethernet over copper pair or coaxial up to 2.6km using existing wiring infrastructure.
- - Technology to Industry
- EtherWAN is committed to provide industry-certified product development such as IEC61850/IEEE1613 for power grid and substations, EN50155/EN50121-4 for rolling-stock and railway management, E-Mark for in-vehicle communications, etc.
- - Hardened Design Know-how
- Designed to survive in extended temperature range; Protection against shock and vibration, power surge and high ESD, etc.
- - Efficient Bandwidth Control
- Port-based VLAN, IEEE802.3Q VLAN Tagging and GVRP, IEEE802.1p QoS with priority queues, MAC-based trunking support
- - Redundancy Management
- Unique α-Ring topology guarantees recovery time < 15ms, multiple power inputs design, relay contact design for alarm connections
- - Wise Mounting Design
- Rack mount, Din Rail mount, Wall mount, Panel mount and Desktop
- - Access Control
- MAC address filter, IEEE802.1x PNAC, VLAN, Port mirror
- - Network Management
- Fully managed, console, web, SNMP, Telnet
|Media Converters||Switches||Ethernet Extenders||Converters RS-232/422/485|
|Network Interface Cards||Power Supplies||Accessories|
Files to download: