Fiber Quick Q-Fiber is a convenient, mechanical system of cable (outdoor or universal) forming involving connections of ready-made terminals in the form of fibre-optic connectors. This technology consists in cutting the central tube or a selected cable with multiple tubes and separating individual fibers. Fibers remain in the 250 um acrylic shelland are placed inside the empty patchcord cables. The fibers are then sealed up in the housing of the Fiber Quick system on the one side and a selected fiber optic connector is put on the other side. In this way we are able to prevent additional loss which causes attenuation. Pigtails may be protected by a casing pipe of the Fiber Guard system or a tie of Simple Guard system. These systems allow safe pulling of a cable in the telecommunication conduit system.
▪ Various lengths of pigtails,
▪ 1 to 48 pigtails 2.0 mm diameter (0.9 mm on request) on both sides of the cable,
▪ Any cable length and type,
▪ Connectors on the ends: SC FC ST LC MU E2000 MT-RJ DIN other,
▪ Polishing standards: Flat, PC, UPC,
▪ Low insertion loss and high return loss,
▪ Available versions of the Fiber Quick system 4, 12, 24 i 48,
▪ Possibility to mount in a rack cabinet by means of FQ-U holder.
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTX, PON.
|Type: Fiber Quick||4 or 12||24||48|
|Max. number of fibers
|FQ outer diameter||mm||21||27||33|
|FG outer diameter||mm||26||26 (33)||33|
|Max. cable diameter||mm||7||10
| Max. drawing load
How to order:
▪ Each product is accompanied by a measurement protocol
▪ Possibility to protect the cable by means of a flexible protective conduit and the pigtails by means of the Fiber Guard system
▪ Each product is customized / produced strictly according to the customer's order
Files to download: