The Vertical Hermetic Fiber Optic Splicing Closure is a complete set of accessories used for connectin permanently two (or more) fiber optic cables. A closure is installed in a vertical position. Air-tight closure is fulfilled by a rubber sealing washer, which protects the fibre-optic fusion splices against the influence of adverse working conditions. It is an ideal solution for works in the telecommunication manholes and data communication containers. It is possible to install the closure on a wall or on a pole. The packing of the introduced cables is made by means of heat shrink pipes (shrinks).
▪ High quality ABS material,
▪ Airtight closure,
▪ Cable port: 6 x ø 25 mm + 1 x 65x40 mm (oval),
▪ Core capacity: 576,
▪ Organizer tube,
▪ Metal handles of the central element,
▪ Cable holders,
▪ Size (H x W): 533 x ø 254 [mm].
Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN, FTTx, PON.
Photos and dimensions:
How to order:
|DJS-714III Vertical Hermetic Fiber Optic Splicing Closure
DIN72 Splice Tray (72 cores)
▪ FOST D29 DIN72 (1 pc),
▪ Key to the M8 bolt (1 pc),
▪ Self-adhesive aluminium foil (1 sheet),
▪ Earthing wire ø1.5 mm (0.3 m),
▪ Labeling paper (1 set),
▪ Heat shrinkable fixing sleeve (6 round + 1 oval),
▪ Clip for aacn oval shrink (1 pc),
▪ Nylon tie (8 pcs),
▪ Clamping ring for poles (1 pc),
▪ Organizer tube (1 pc),
▪ Abrasive cloth (1 pc),
▪ Desiccant (2 pc),
▪ Wall mounting bracket (1 pc).
▪ FOSC holds up to eight FOST D29 DIN72 cassettes,
▪ FOSC has an additional handle cable,
▪ FOSC is packed in a cardboard box.
Files to download: