Cable Tube Divider Q-Fiber is a solution for fan-out managing of fibre optic cables and cable protection tubes, tubes run from the splitter RT-x to the Tube Overlength Drawer or FO Distribution Frames in the signal distribution points, as well in server rooms. The clever design allows easy and time-saving method of installation and cable installation.
- Made of 1.0, 1.5 mm steel sheet,
- Embossing to attach cables inside the box,
- Boltless mounting of cover,
- Standard color RAL7035 (light grey) glossy, RAL 9005 (black) glossy, other colors on request,
- Dimensions [H x W x D]: 147 x 45 x 34.8 [mm].
- Telecommunication, CATV, Monitoring, Industry, LAN, MAN, WAN.
Photos and dimensions:
How to order:
|RT-A||Cable Tube Divider allows to leading fibers max.in 12 protective tubes OFBLT,|
|RT-B||Cable Tube Divider allows to leading loose tube, max. in 4 corrugated pipes (for on pipe ability to lead 8 loose tubes).|
- Divider cover (1 pc),
- Latching discs (for the cover) (6 pcs),
- Cable gland M20x1.5 (cable ø6 ÷ ø13 mm) (1 pc),
- Nylon cable tie 75 x 2.5 mm,
- Mounting screw M6,
- Nut M10 (1 pc).
- Corrugated, self-extinguishing, halogen free pipes 14 mm,
- Transport tubes OFBLT 5 mm,
- Nylon cable tie 80 x 2.5 mm.
- One cable entry,
- Allows to lead fibres from one cable to several FO distribution frames.
Files to download: